Vergil Ortiz Jr. On Errol Spence’s Future: “I Don’t Want To See Him Fight Again”

Vergil Ortiz Jr. He wants to see Erol Spence retires because he feels that his car mix in 2019 and his loss in front of Terins Croford has brought him out a lot of it.
Irrol did not retire, but his time outside the ring in that category. It does not matter that he did not announce his retirement. He does not fight, so he may retire as well. The weight hero of the previous three-episodes (28-1, 22 KOS) has not been fighting two years ago since he lost the ninth knockout against Kraovord on July 29, 2023.
Retirement
The exit from the circuit has long after the 35 -year -old Spence will come in the past six years. Spence was suffering from eye injuries and weight problems. It tends to be large among the battles, which affected him.
“I don’t think Erol should fight again. I say this as a fighter who really looked at the same gym. Virgil Ortz Junior told Brian Campbell,” I think he did so. ” YouTube A channel, saying he believes that Erol Spence should retire. “I don’t want to see him fighting again, I really don’t do it, just for his health fears.
“He already had a car accident [on October 10, 2019 in Dallas, Texas]And he had a bad night against Cruford. If he collects the money he needs, he will no longer need to survive and can live comfortably, then only retire. I really don’t want to see him fighting again as a friend. “
Spence made a lot of money during his career. If this is not the case, he would have already returned to the ring now out of necessity. The hungry fighters tend to stay busy. It is the wealthy sitting inactive.
“I don’t think anyone was aware of Muratazalev, at least here in the United States. That was a kind of first time that everyone has seen. We all assumed that Tim [Tszyu] He would have done something Tim. Virgil Junior, the hero of the former Foreign Ministry championship at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Tim Tzazio, the former weight hero of WBO, said in the third round of the four-column performance by IBF 154-LB champion Moram Mortalifev on October 19 last year.
“I didn’t expect it at all. I was like, this man is good. That makes me more enthusiastic. Ortz Junior said:” It’s just another good fighter I can test my skills against him. “
Virgil Junior will receive a unanimous decision from 12 rounds on Israel Madimov on February 22 in his head. After fighting, he said he wanted to fight for a world title. However, the two names mentioned, Terring Crowford and Sebastian Fortura, are far from hand.
The only person who can fight, IBF champion with Mortgalif, does not seem eager to fight. Indeed, in the above interview, Ortz Junior said he would be interested in fighting Tim Tsazio after that, despite the loss of the knockout to Mortzaliev.
It is preferable to fight Tsuzio with him after he was lost from Mortzaliev who was not defeated. Think about it a little. He explains to you how respects Ortiz Jr. Murtazaliev. Vergil JR absorbed a lot of punishment in his last two battles against Madimov and Siri Bouchauche.
After both battles, he looked more defeated than his opponents. He discovers the difficult way that fighters hit in 154 years more than that, and he cannot stay away from the same high pressure method he used in weight.
Bakhram has the type of strength that will not only put Virgil Junior, but to get it out. If he believes in himself, he will not hesitate to target Mortzaleev because he will give him the title of the world he needs to obtain the largest battles. The temporary belt of Ortiz Jr’s WBC does not count much. It may also be an ornamental function.


Last update on 02/27/2025
https://www.boxingnews24.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Errol-Spence-Jr.-vs-Terence-Crawford-07.29.23_07_29_2023_Fight-6.jpg
2025-02-28 04:42:00