Please enable JavaScript to access this page.
Sport News

Thurman Addresses Critics Ahead Of Comeback

Keith Thurman will return to the circuit after a three -year break next month to face Brock Jarvis in 10 March sensors in Hordern Pavilion, Sydney, Australia. Bring something former WBA hero and WBC Thorman (30-1, 22 KOS). Thurman does not like critics who roasted him in order to switch to the navel with his internal focus and ignore his career that was previously.

Money can be. He says he has a “good contract” for this year, which may lead to fighting Tim Tsuzio. If Keith is able to reach Jarvis and its training camps, it is possible to battle tszyu. Thorman was supposed to fight the former weight hero of the middle WBO TSZYU last year on March 30, but he withdrew due to an injury.

Rust and rename the brand

Three years later, Thurman is likely to be “once” has lost many of his match from his last battle against Mario Barius on February 5, 2022. He cannot blame this active talisman only for injuries because he could have returned to the ring if he loved sports Sufficiently. The fact that he remained outside this long indicates that it would disappear again after a battle or two.

In the first battle of Thuman in Odeh, 27-year-old Garvis (22-1,20 Cos) takes over in a battle that can be profitable for. The last time Thorman fought in 2022, he had made an easy work for a fighter like Jarvis, but now it is not clear whether it would happen in the thirty -sixth.

“All we do is the complaint. We got the worst critics. We criticize everything. It is at this stage of his career. Keith Thurman said,” What happened? ” Millcity boxingIn response to criticism he received on his recent return against Brock Garfis. “Let’s just enjoy some boxing and see what Thorman got. That’s what you want to know. That’s all this.

“I have a good contract this year. That’s what I will say. This is an opening work. I love excitement and accumulation. I feel like a different man. I am 36 years old. I am not 26, I can rename the brand. At first, everyone saw the strength when I was 22-0, 20 knockout.

You cannot blame the fans for criticizing Thurman for his lack of activity, which has been a pattern since 2017. He only went through three times since his victory over Danny Garcia eight years ago, and fans do not like to see the former stars rarely fighting it. It makes them question their ambition and willingness to work hard.

YouTube videoYouTube video

Last update on 02/10/2025

https://www.boxingnews24.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/01/thurman-vs-jarvis.jpg

2025-02-10 05:12:00

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button