Please enable JavaScript to access this page.
Entertainment News

Shannon Beador Reacts to Alexis Bellino’s RHOC Exit After Feud (Excl)

Shannon Beador insists she had no power in Alexis Bellino's RHOC exit despite the feud

Shannon Beador and Alexis Bellino Sami Drasin/Bravo

Shannon Beador It purifies the air for it The Real Housewives of Orange County com. costar Alexis BellinoHis departure from the show.

“I have no power over the network, the production, or anyone, and I would never want to interfere with anyone’s livelihood,” Shannon, 60, said exclusively. Us Weekly On it and Katie GinellaLet’s help fundraise in Los Angeles. “But Alexis Bellino is a TV star, and she’s been a TV star for 15 years, so I’m sure she’ll get a new gig at some point very soon.”

Alexis, 48, first starred on Bravo’s In the Beginning RHOC During seasons 5 through 8, and returning for season 18 last year. She claimed in December 2024 that She was not “asked again.” For next season.

“I haven’t been asked again next season,” Alexis said on an episode of the “Going Rogue” radio show. “I can’t say it was a shock, it wasn’t a shock. It was a difficult conversation. … I guess I wasn’t really prepared.” [because] I didn’t think the contracts had been issued, I thought we had more time. … [So] “It was a shock when the call came, but I was never shocked by this information.”

Shannon Beador is setting the record straight if she returns to RHOC with or without Alexis Bellino


Related to: Shannon Beador clarifies comments about leaving ‘RHOC’ because of Alexis

Shannon Beador is done with Alexis Bellino — but will Shannon really let Alexis stop her from returning to The Real Housewives of Orange County? Us Weekly caught up with Shannon, 60, at Emily Simpson’s RHOC reunion viewing party on Thursday, November 14, to support the Center for Innocence, and clarified her past comments about […]

Most of Alexis’ appearances are in season 18 It revolves around a runner With the show and Shannon. Alexis’ fiancé, John Jansenwas previously in a relationship and legal battle with Shannon. After Shannon and John, 63, split, he claimed she refused to pay him $75,000 for her ex’s facial surgery. Shannon allegedly agreed to pay John half the amount, but apparently changed her mind when she discovered he had video footage of her arrest in September 2023. They The case was settled out of court In November 2024 for $60,000.

Shannon Beador insists she had no power in Alexis Bellino's RHOC exit despite the feud
Ryan Crocianti

Shannon, for her part, has since moved on from the drama.

“I spent a lot of time over the holidays thinking about where I was the year before,” she said. we on saturday. “I was in a place where I am [had] Just saw [John give Alexis] The Promise Ring was on social media, and I didn’t know who would be returning to the show. I didn’t know if I had one friend on the show.

The Bravo personality added, “It’s very overwhelming for me, because I look at where I am today, a year later, and I thought I was in a hole that I wouldn’t be able to get out of, and it’s possible because I’m, probably, in one of the best places I’ve ever been.” “I am very grateful to those close to me who supported me and to the fans who supported me.”

RHOC's Jon Janssen Alexis Bellino speaks out about the overwhelming hate amid Shannon Beador's feud


Related to: RHOC’s Alexis and John detail the ‘overwhelming’ hate surrounding Shannon’s feud

Alexis Bellino and John Janssen have experienced an “overwhelming” level of hate since The Real Housewives of Orange County feud with his ex-girlfriend Shannon Beador. “What’s so hard is that it’s like we’re in a vortex where all the hate is based on things that aren’t true,” John, 62, told us exclusively at […]

Shannon also noted that she is “still working” on herself, but is grateful for all the support she has received amid the drama.

“I have a lot of work to do, and I’m grateful for everything that happened last year because it got me where I am today,” Shannon said.

In addition, Shannon also spends her time supporting those in need. She co-organized a benefit at The Bungalow in honor of Los Angeles Emergency Network with costar Katie, to raise money for those affected Recent wildfires in Los Angeles.

“If I still lived in Los Angeles, I would be living in Pacific Palisades, and every friend I had there lost their home,” said Shannon, who wore an Oscar de la Renta dress. we. “When I was on a flight to New York, Katie texted me and said, ‘Are you interested in this?’ Conduct fundraising For everything going on in Los Angeles? I said: Sure. “It’s been a week of planning, but I think we had a successful turnout tonight.”

Shannon and Katie, 40, wanted to host the gathering in a “community space” after feeling so saddened by all the devastation that had occurred in the area. (The fire destroyed thousands of acres, and more than 25 people died.)

“I think everyone needs to be a little more prepared, but I feel very sad for not only all the people in Pacific Palisades, but I also know people who lost their homes in Pasadena and Altadena,” Shannon said. “People need money, and that’s what we wanted to try to do tonight.”

verify LAFD website For local wildfire alerts and Click here For resources on how to help those affected.

With reporting by Mike Volpo

https://www.usmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/01/Shannon-Beador-Insists-She-Had-Zero-Power-in-Alexis-Bellinos-RHOC-Exit-Despite-Feud.jpg?crop=0px%2C0px%2C2000px%2C1051px&resize=1200%2C630&quality=47&strip=all

2025-01-19 17:43:00

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button