Hrgovic Urges Joyce To Retire After April 5th Bout: ‘He’s Old, Doesn’t Look Good’

Heavyweight competitor Philip Hargovic says he believes that Joe Joyce should retire immediately after his tenth fighting on Saturday night on April 5 because he feels that the “tyrant” is “old and does not look good.” They top the heavy weights are the headquarters that lead Live on Dazen In the Cooperative Square in Manchester, England.
Joyce: Very old?
Joyce, 39, lost three out of his last four battles since 2023, and his 41 -year -old Derek Chisora defeat was 41 years old on July 27 last year.
This is a man who was likely to be destroyed by the “tyrant” Joyce (16-3, 15 cos) if he killed him five years ago when he was hitting fighters like Daniel Dubua. A loss in front of Cisura by a unanimous decision of 10 rounds that showed that things had changed with him.
The Joyce march started to collapse when he stopped in the sixth round by Chili Chang in his first battle on April 15, 2023. Instead of moving, an atmosphere chose to fight South Bawzhang in an immediate match and detonate three rounds in September 2023.
Perhaps the resistance of the punch from Juggernaut was affected by his second defeat against Zhang because he was wounded in his battle against the journey man, Kash Ali, last year in March and stopped by Chisora.
Assuming that Joyce’s ability to take a punch is still the same, it needs to lose weight to return to the 250. He was at his best when he was weighing in this range. Joyce occupied until the eighties of the last century because of his battles against Zhang, and he remained in this weight. This is a lot of weight for anyone, especially a naturally slow fighter.
“Yes, I think he should retire. It is old, and it does not look good. I think he has achieved a lot, and he can be proud. He should retire after Saturday.” second About his belief that at the age of 39, Joe Joyce needs to retire after their clash on Saturday, April 5 in Manchester.
HRGOVIC (17-1, 14 KOS) in a bad professional position as well, as he got out of the losing the knockout in the eighth round to Daniel Dubua on June 1 of last year. He cannot bear another defeat if he wants to get a rift in a world title before he comes out. None of the heroes will look towards the Hrgovic direction if it is beaten again.
Hargovic is sharp
“It is a big thing. The loss will get me out of the picture.” “When I thought about it, I accepted the challenge and I feel prepared to defeat it.
Hargovic said, “” I had a lot of things that were outside my hands. “I was wounded and ill before fighting. I got two huge discounts in the battle,” explaining the reason for losing to Daniel Dubua on the first of last June in Riyadh. “This wasn’t the best version of myself, and I think if I am goodly ready and I am in good health, I can compete with anyone.”


Last update on 04/03/2025
https://www.boxingnews24.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/04/267A1921.jpg
2025-04-03 20:18:00