Beterbiev’s Dominance: Can Bivol Find An Answer In Their Second Fight?

Dmitry Bivol appeared in the presence of his master, the ARTUR BETERIEV, during the last week’s confrontation on TNT SPORTS BOXing. He was afraid of Al -Fateh and the mental fire he needed did not show a chance to win the match match on February 22 in Riyadh, which is in 19 days.
Pressing from Broke Broke Bivol mentally The last time, it is likely to happen in the return match but much before that. This battle may end early if BIVOL is not run. It seemed to be a basket bag followed by Artur last October, and it might be much worse this time.
Bivol (23-1, 12 KOS) talked about throwing more punches and being more aggressive in the return match. It doesn’t seem possible. Beterbiev is much stronger and more difficult than. It has been designed for war, and if Bivol changes the tactics by choosing the fight this time, it will be easy for the Artur.
Fear in the eyes of Bever
The former WBA 175-LB’s former Belvaol looked like a turbulent person to reformulate what happened in his defeat against Beerbiev on October 12. You can say from looking at it He was sewing on himRestart it, angry that he did not stand and fight.
Beverbeve began to chase him the way he did with his former opponent, Callum Smith. During the first 5 rounds of 1/2, BETERBIEV allowed Bvoul to be beaten and running without coming after it. He seemed worried about being hit by the speed sets that Bevell was throwing.
Something changed in BETERBIEV at the sixth when Bivol hit him with a mixture of three trees on his head, who got the crowd. This sequence angered beerbiev, and it seems that he says to himself, “I am taking this anymore.”
From there, Beterbiev fought as he had no respect for BIVOLCs. He just wanted to approach enough to land on his own, which he did, but it took a lot of chase because Bivol went to a survival mode.
“I think I have enough strength to stop everyone in the light heavyweight division,” Dmitry Bever said to Dazen when asked whether he could go out of the defeated over the ARTUR BETERBIEV.


https://www.boxingnews24.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/02/Screenshot-2025-02-03-44315-PM.jpg
2025-02-03 22:17:00